- This event has passed.
CanadaGap Food Safety Workshop – Truro
February 13 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Horticulture Nova Scotia is once again sponsoring CanadaGAP Food Safety Workshops. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, February 5, Waterville Fire Hall
- Tuesday, February 13, Truro, AgriTech Park, Administration Building, Room 214
- Thursday, February 15, Oak Hill Fire Hall (near Bridgewater)
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Note: All sessions include lunch and snack.
- Priority registration for Horticulture NS members and their employees – $25 plus HST per person. This will include one free manual per farm.
- Non-members – $65 plus HST per person (if needed, the manual cost is $20 plus HST each).
Pre-registration is required. To register, please call Horticulture Nova Scotia at 902-678-9335, or email Marlene@horticulturens.ca