The Honorary Life Membership is given to a person who has made a significant long term contribution to the horticultural industry in Nova Scotia.
- 1999 – Walter Monk, retired buyer, Bolands.
- 2000 – None given.
- 2001 – Rick Delbridge, NS Department of Agriculture plant pathologist, retired 2000.
- 2002 – Dr. Rick Whitman, NSDAF entomologist and administrator, retired 2000.
- 2003 – Bob Murray, retired berry specialist.
- 2004 – Ed Lorraine, former Minister of Agriculture.
- 2005 – Glenn Ells, retired Sheffield Mills, Kings Co. farmer, former MP, writer.
- 2006 – Charles Thompson, retired NSDA vegetable specialist.
- 2007 – Eugene Chipman, retired vegetable specialist.
- 2008 – Gilbert Allen, retired certified strawberry plant producer, Billtown, Kings Co.
- 2009 – Dr. C. Lewis Ricketson, retired vegetable specialist.
- 2010 – Laurie Hanna, berry farmer, Parrsboro, Cumberland Co.
- 2011 – Dr. Andrew Jamieson, AAFC berry breeder, Research Station, Kentville.
- 2012 – Josh Van Oostrum, retired farm equipment dealer, Kings Co.
- 2013 – Emerson Thorpe, retired vegetable technician, Kentville Research Centre.
- 2014 – Donna Crawford, retired administrative coordinator, Horticulture Nova Scotia.
- 2015 – Joe McGrath, retired, RBC Royal Bank.
- 2016 – John Lewis, retired berry specialist, Perennia.
- 2017 – Dr. Viliam Zvalo, horticulturist, Vineland Research and Innovation Centre (formerly of Perennia).
2018 – Paul Banks, industry, Stokes Seeds.