- HNS Membership Renewal 2017 It’s a new fiscal year for Horticulture Nova Scotia, which means it is time for membership renewal. Notices have been emailed or mailed via Canada Post depending on the preference. The form can also be found by clicking hns-membership-form-2017
- Tax Credit Update – Food Bank Donations Update on the tax credit for food bank donations from farmers:
On Tuesday, December 13, 2016, the Food Bank Tax Credit for Farmers was officially launched with all regulations in place.
For more detail, please click on this link Food_Bank_Tax_Credit_Guidelines.
Follow this link to read one of the many news reports from ...
- Strawberry U-Picks 2017 (provided to HNS – click for list)
• Bosveld’s Fruit Farms Location: 183 Lamont Road, Lakeville Hours: Opening by July 6 with flexible hours, generally daylight. Contact: 902-678-8767
• Rendell’s U-pick Location: 95 Point Aconi Rd, Millcreek, B1Y1W4 Hours: Estimate opening time July 5th; 7am-7pm, 7 days a week ...
- 2017 HNS/Veseys/Stokes Golf Tournament A huge thank you to all the golfers who attended the 14th Annual Horticulture Nova Scotia/Veseys/Stokes Golf Tournament, and a special thank you to all the sponsors, volunteers, and Berwick Heights Golf Course. It was an amazing day full of laughs and sunshine!
- Freggie’s Website Freggie, our beloved mascot has his own website for learning and exploring. Check it out at http://www.freggietales.ca/